Since blogpoll apps have a tendency to vanish, here's a summary of the two recent polls.
Do you die when you go through a transmitter?
- Yes, you die. 36.8% (70)
- No, you don't die. 33.7% (64)
- Some part of the process is physically impossible. 25.3% (48)
- Something else (please explain in comments). 4.2% (8)
Do you believe in free will?
- I believe human decisions are in principle predictable and there is no free will. 35.4% (45)
- I believe human decisions are in principle predictable, but still there can be free will. 28.3% (36)
- I believe human decisions are not predictable, neither in practice nor in principle, and we have free will. 27.6% (35)
- I believe something else that I'll explain in the comments. 8.7% (11)