- Optical Illusion Contest with a lot of interesting examples. Thanks to Stefan!
- Bloggy news of the week: The publish button under the comment preview works again!
- Most bizzare story of the week: Four Right Feet in Sneakers found on British Columbia's shoreline: Brutal crime or bizarre coincidences?
- Researcher confirm the reason for which I have a chocolate tray on my desk: Chocolate lowers aggressions. (You're supposed to eat it, not throw it on the wall.) Experience tells, nothing is as awful as a hungry man who tries to be reasonable.
- Blog post of the week: dx-smopuim
- Quotation of the week as a PS to The Block Universe:
"There is, I think, no theory-independent way to reconstruct phrases like 'really there'; the notion of a match between the ontology of a theory and its 'real' conterpart in nature now seems to me illusive in principle."~ T.S. Kuhn, in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions